The new Heidi?







23 year old actress, Heidi Montag  from MTV show The Hills, recently underwent ten plastic surgery procedures in one single day. Apparently she is on a quest to create the "perfect Heidi." She admitted to Star Magazine that she had been considering plastic surgery for many years and that she had become " beyond obsessed" with the idea of it... Heidi also confessed that she has had many issues with self esteem and that she used to consider herself to be the "frumpy looking best friend of Lauren Conrad."

After having  a: nose job revision, chin reduction, mini brow lift, Botox in her forehead and frown area, fat injections in her cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips, neck liposuction, ear pinning, liposuction on her waist, hips, inner and outer thighs, buttock augmentation and breast augmentation revision, Heidi is still unclear as to whether or not she is done with plastic surgery for good...







Personally, I thought she was really cute before.  Maybe she wasn't as naturally gorgeous as Lauren, but she was very pretty! I can't decide whether or not I like her new face better, she kind of looks like Joan Rivers... hmph. I guess Heidi felt as though her looks were keeping her from progressing in the music industry, which is her current aspiration in life.

Hm, Heidi Montag as a popstar? I had never heard any of her music, and after listening to one of her songs I've come to the conclusion that maybe its not her face thats the issue, maybe its her total lack of talent, skill and ability when it comes to anything to do with singing.



gag.


Heres a quote from Heidi...
Whatever women need to do to feel sexy, they should do, I’ve always been very insecure about my body. My whole life, I looked at my chest and was like, OK, they’re going to grow. This is my year! And it never happened. I was less than an A-cup. I wore pushup bras, which cut into my skin. If I was with a guy and there was a girl next to me with big boobs, I would be like, Oh, my God, he’s looking at her! On the beach, if I was standing next to a girl with big boobs, I’d be like, I hate her! I hated my nose too. I have my dad’s nose, which is huge. It took up so much of my face, when I looked down, I could see my nose. I couldn’t get away from it!”

 Call me old fashioned but I feel like there are definitely better ways to overcome your insecurity issues than going under the knife. I don't know if I'd ever consider plastic surgery, but then again I'm not trying to take on ~Hollywood. What is she saying to girls around the world? Don't like your nose... get it clipped. Not comfortable with your weight? Dont bother working out, get lipo!


 All I can say is, if Heidi keeps obsessing over plastic surgery shes going to end up looking a lot like this in a few years...


 Eek!

XOXO
KELS







1 comment:

  1. and you can't forget !
    that no one can truly fall in love with plastic :)

    ReplyDelete